We are a responsible breeder, therefore; there are a few key things that you will need to consider when deciding to make one of our puppies part of your family
- The first step involves completing our application form. This aides us in determining which puppy will be best suited for you, your family, and your needs.
- We will contact you regarding your application. At that time, we will ask you for a non-refundable deposit of $500 in order to secure a puppy for you. The deposit will guarantee your spot on our waiting list. The deposit amount will be deducted from the total sale amount with the balance remaining coming due upon receipt of your new puppy. Puppies are ready to come home when they are 8 weeks of age.
- Before we are able to send you home with your new puppy, they will have had a veterinary exam along with their initial first shots. Your new puppy will also be de-wormed. We will provide you with all applicable health records.
- Your new puppy will be micro-chipped. This will help protect your new puppy and the Labradoodle breed in general as it will allow you to permanently identify your puppy in the event they are ever recovered by a Veterinarian or law enforcement agency after being lost or stolen.
- We will send you home with a sample of food along with some helpful tips on how to care for your new puppy.
- You will receive a signed contract which includes our health guarantee. Our health guarantee covers a term of two years giving you peace of mind should your new puppy suffer from specific genetic health defects. Our contract also indicates conditions of sale and other important information that will apply to your new puppy.
- We will discuss with you a coming home date that works for everyone. Should you be delayed in picking up your new pup, we will charge a basic kennelling fee of $30.00 per day for each day that surpasses this agreed upon date.
Our breeding stock comes from lineage that have had OFA testing and PRA testing. We take every step to ensure that your new puppy is free from any genetic defects so that they may have a long, happy, and healthy existence as your loving companion.
We ship throughout the U.S.A and Canada. We take every precaution to ensure the trip home for your new puppy is both safe and comfortable. For more information on pricing and shipping please contact us.